The CoPilot printer series from Squid Ink uses a proven Xaar piezo technology to print high-resolution codes on a wide range of pourus and nonporous packaging applications. Whether you are printing bar codes on coated cartons, lot numbers on corrugate trays, or logos on PVC pipe you can count on us to have the best solution.
High Resolution Xaar Printing System
The CoPilot printing system, is a cost efficient, feature rich printing system ideal for printing high-resolution date codes, product numbers, batch codes, 2d barcodes and graphics. The unique Xaar Piezo print technology provides 30% larger print area, increased throw distance, and 5x ink volume than competitive Lexmark or HP printing technology. The versatile design allows you to upgrade print height by adding a 2nd head.
- Print Technology – Xaar Piezo Technology
- Print Height – Models available in 0.7” / 1.4″ / 2.8″
- Print Resolution – 185 dpi (Vertical) 205 dpi (Horizontal)
- Print Speed – Up to 200 feet/min
- Ink Volume – 200ml or 500ml
- Low Ink Indicator – Message alert on touchscreen (optional LED Beacon)
- Ink Type – Oil-Based, Solvent-Based, & UV Curable
- Communication – USB and Ethernet
- Touchscreen – 4.3” (10.9 cm) full color touchscreen display and stainless steel enclosure
Integrated Bar Code Validation System
Ensure every bar code is complete and scanable with our integrated validation system. Once a code is printed, the reader reads the code while SquidCheck communicates with the printer to confirm that this is the correct code to be printed. Code failures are identified and rejected as desired while SquidCheck safeguards that only correct and properly coded products advance to the next stage of your production line. Report real-time performance or export historical data directly to your internal network.
SQ2 / SQ2 Scorpion
Large Character Dot Matrix Printing System
The SQ2 series is a Dot On Demand (D.O.D.) printing technology which prints a dot matrix message. Ideal for printing big, bold messages where a barcode and graphic may not be required – the SQ2 is well suited for printing product info, lot/batch numbers, date/time codes, and shift codes on trays, sacks, or directly on to large products like gypsum boards and other construction materials.
- Print Height -Up to 1.75″
- Character Set – 61 character ASCII set
- Print Speed – Up to 200 feet/minute
- Ink Volume – 1/2 gallon bottle or bulk 5.0 gallon pail
- Message Storage – 128 Programs
- Cabinet Construction – Industrial gauge coated steel
- Communication Interface – Two RS-232 ports for connection to input device, host PC, and PLC for input from scale, scanner or external alarm
- Software Features – Counter, lot counter, 24-hour clock, 8 or 12 hour programmable shift code, Julian date, 3-letter month name, 3-letter weekday name, expiration date, expiration month, expiration day, expiration year, expiration Julian date