Integra PP108 large-character inkjet printer is intended for large, high-resolution print on porous and semi-porous substrates – perfect for case coding on corrugate boxes, marking on lumber, or printing on gypsum boards.
The patented SEIKO print technology uses an internal ink circulation system and pump control to maintain constant pressure and automatically remove air from the print nozzle channels to ensure uninterrupted print for crisp, complete barcodes.
Bi-Color PP108 model now available!!
Now you can print variable information in two colors. Perfect for color graphics, HAZMAT warnings, shipping warnings, or any other important messaging.
- Print in two colors – The BiColor model allows for dual color printing for unique graphics or hazmat case coding.
- 4.25 ” Print Area – Print large barcodes and graphics without having to stitch multiple heads
- Print Speed up to 980 ft/Min. – Maintain scannable barcode with 180 DPI at nearly 1000 feet per minute.
- High Resolution (960 DPI) – Best vertical resolution in class. Print 360 DPI at 500 feet/ Min.
- Gray Scale Printing – Full grey scale to allow for complex graphics and save on ink.
- Internal Ink Tank – No more bulky, messy external ink bottles.
- Self Priming – Start up is easy and quick.
- Shock Resistant Print Head – Unique ink circulation system self-cleans & eliminates print lines from disappearing when knocked.
- Pigmented Mineral Oil Free Ink – No harmful VOCs; Ideal for the food industry.
- Print horizontal or down – Independent ink tank allows for unique print orientation. (Download Brochure)
Integra PP108 (Download Brochure)